- Upon receipt of your order, we’ll email you a proof. We endeavour to send this same working day, and next working day for orders placed in the afternoon or weekend.
- To create your proof, we copy and paste the details you submit with your order form. Please ensure these details are correct to avoid delays in processing.
- Please ensure you have provided the correct address with your order, where someone will be available to sign for the delivery.
- Once we have received your approval of the proof, your items will be handmade to order and dispatched within 5 working days.
Please be aware that ‘Next Day Delivery’ refers to the name of the postal service only. Up to 5 working days is required to make your items, prior to dispatch. For orders of 200 or more please allow 10 working days to make your items.
- Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Signed For – Aims to deliver in 1-3 working days, including Saturdays, but can take longer during busy periods.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed – Guarantees Next Day delivery, before 1pm. Excludes Saturdays.
- Free delivery items are sent Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded Signed For. Aims to deliver in 2-3 working days, but can take longer during busy periods.
- Single samples, (up to 6 individual packets) are sent with standard 1st Class and proof of posting, so they will arrive straight through your letterbox.
Delivery within the UK. Overseas delivery can be arranged upon request.
First Class Signed For: £4.50
Special Delivery: £8.50
Orders over £75: Free
(2nd Class Signed For delivery)
Please do not select ‘Free Delivery’ if items are required urgently. Delivery will take up to 10 working days using this service.